Like Us On Facebook
The Brat's Paint Cost Estimator
The Brat's Paint Cost Estimator Pro was Developed, Designed, and Built by a Painter For Painters!
The Brat’s Paint Cost Estimator’s core processes, calculations, and functionality are built using more than 30 years of experience and knowledge in the painting industry. Brat Paint Pro allows you to quickly and accurately create an on-site estimate for painting projects. It is a full-featured estimating app that can save you time and money by creating your estimates on the spot, and then emailing them to your client in PDF format, or print a hard-copy to a Wi-Fi printer. This app provides so much power and flexibility, you might ask yourself why have I not used something like this before!
A FULL FEATURED BIDDING AND ESTIMATING APP.
Loads of Awesome Features! Too Many to List!
** Here Are just a Few **
- Fast and easy built-in workflow and user interface for creating cost estimates with ease.
- Fantastic Dashboard on the Main Screen with one click access to estimates:
- See the last 5 estimates you have done.
- Review the pie chart that shows how many estimates you have won, still in process, and the number of estimates that you did not win. This is a great tool to see how you are doing with your estimating practices. The goal for all of us painters is to win more!
- See those estimates that are open and not paid-in-full. Estimates are shown in colors by the oldest first; over 30 days, over 15 days, then less then 15 days old.
- Preloaded costs tables that covers just about everything your estimating from Interior, Exterior, Specialty, Prep Work, and you can add your own Custom work items.
- Adjust the current costs tables work items to match your business productivity rates.
- Track your estimates and client payments. Brat Paint Pro has some basic account billing built into it. When your client provides you a payment, be sure to enter the amount in the estimate, or on the invoice if you add client invoice feature to the app. When your client has paid you for the work, mark that estimate paid-in-full.
- GEO Locate the job site. Brat Paint will use your client's job site address to show you on the map it's location.
- No need to do any calculations or memorization of formulas. Brat Paint Pro will do them for you
- Add your company's painting rates, tax rate, markup, and setup your own billing schedule.
- Your client can accept and approve the estimate right on the spot. Once you completed the estimate on-site, just have them sign it - right on your iPad.
- Select from a number of different reports that can be emailed and/or printed to a Wi-Fi printer.
- Brat Paint Pro supports USA or International Metrics calculations with a flip of a switch.
- Add your company logo and contact information for that professional look.
- Add and customize your own Disclaimer, Warranty, Scope of Work, Project Acceptance, and Email text.
** More Cool Stuff **
- Add the Photo Gallery feature. The Photo Gallery allows you to take before and after photos of the painting projects for each estimate. You can print or email a professional looking PDF of the photos to your client.
- Add Client Invoicing. Brat Paint Pro now is designed so that you can send a very professional looking invoice by email or print a hard-copy. You can apply client payments and other comments on the invoice.
- More to come in future updates!
We are very customer focused, and really do listen to our end-users. Our customer service practices are hard to beat! If you have any problems, questions, or comments please use the Contact BratApps menu option drop us a line. You can also follow us on Facebook, and our website. We Love To Hear From Our Fellow Painters!
If you have an idea about a new feature you would like to see in Brat Paint Pro, share it with us and it just might be in the next update.